The Renogy 100W Solar Power Starter Kit is perfect for new customers wanting to get a start in solar. The Starter Kit is great for off-grid applications, such as RVs, trailers, boats, sheds, and cabins — providing many benefits, including, but not limited to, quiet power production and grid independence. Adding a polycrystalline or monocrystalline solar panel kit can extend your travels further then ever before.
This solar kit comes with the tools necessary for a new system: one Renogy 100W 12V Mono Solar Panel, one 10A PWM Wanderer Charge Controller, one 20ft 12AWG Solar Adaptor Kit, one 8ft 12AWG Tray Cable, and one set of Z-brackets. Start your solar adventure with a Renogy Starter Kit.
- High solar cell efficiency : Monocrystalline 21%, Polycrystalline 18.6%
- EL tested solar modules; no hot-spot heating guaranteed
- Corrosion-resistant aluminum frame for extended outdoor use, allowing the panels to last for decades
- TPT back sheet ensures smooth performance over a long period of time
- IP65 rated junction box provides complete protection against environmental particles and low pressure water jets
- Sealed, Gel Flooded and Lithium charging algorithm ready
- 4-Stage battery charging process for a rapid, efficient, and safe battery charging
- The Renogy Wanderer is equipped with multiple electronic protections; overcharging, overload, short-circuit and reversed polarity
- Pre-drilled holes on the back of the panel allow for fast and secure mounting