The Renogy Starter Kit is designed for customers who are new to solar or are looking to expand on an existing power system. The Renogy 200W Monocrystalline Starter Kit is ideal for several off-grid applications, including RVs, trailers, boats, sheds, and cabins — providing many benefits, including, but not limited to, quiet power production and grid independence. Incorporating a small off-grid system can give you greater travel independence, as you can charge your most important small electronics without having to resort to a noisy gas generator or electrical outlet.
This solar kit conveniently includes the tools necessary for a new system: two Renogy 100W 12V Mono Solar Panels, one 30A PWM Wanderer Li Charge Controller, one 20ft 10AWG Solar Adaptor Kit, one 8ft 10AWG Tray Cable, one pair of branch connectors, and two sets of Z-brackets. Travel with ease and comfort with a Renogy solar Starter Kit.
- High solar cell efficiency : Monocrystalline 21%
- EL tested solar modules; no hot-spot heating guaranteed
- Corrosion-resistant aluminum frame for extended outdoor use, allowing the panels to last for decades
- TPT back sheet ensures smooth performance over a long period of time
- IP65 rated junction box provides complete protection against environmental particles and low pressure water jets
- Sealed, Gel Flooded and Lithium charging algorithm ready
- 4-Stage battery charging process for a rapid, efficient, and safe battery charging
- The Renogy Wanderer is equipped with multiple electronic protections; overcharging, overload, short-circuit and reversed polarity
- Pre-drilled holes on the back of the panel allow for fast and secure mounting
- With the Renogy Wanderer Li 30A PWM Charge Controller, you can expand your system up to a maximum of 400W. The Renogy 100W Monocrystalline Expansion Kit Expansion Kit is the perfect solution for future expansion